Thursday 30 January 2014

Kickstarting with Carmack

Kickstarting with Carmack


Aaron Carmack, better known as Mr Carmack creates some of the vibiest beats out there. So vibey I even had to create a new word to describe them. He first caught my attention with his and Djemba Djemba's killer Diplo and Friends mix they did a while back which absolutely killed all previous mix's respectively.

What I love about Carmack is his ability to diversify in his productions. He's created some absolute bangers like Pay For What and my personal favourite Birth Control. Picked up by Diplo's label Mad Decent pretty quickly after appearing onto the evolving electronic music scene, I think we can all agree his tracks would all absolutely kill a dance floor but what Carmack brings to the table is a constant new stream of tunes that flip electronic music on its head and lets you sit back, relax and enjoy musical production at its finest.

My case in point is a tune he dropped merely yesterday named Fish Stew. I don't even wanna begin to explain the vibes I get from this track, so i'm just going to have to go one step further and congratulate Carmack's parents for bringing up a kid with the talent he has.

Big up Mr Carmack, the second he touches down on the island we call Britain I will be hitting up his shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment